What is Chuta®?
- Chuta® is a protein-rich nut with high quality contents of fatty acids
- Chuta® is a perennial shrub and a favorable cash crop, particularly in regions with limited water availability
Where does Chuta® come from?
- Chuta® originated in the Veracruz region of Mexico
- It has been used as food for hundreds of years by the “Totonac”,
an indigenous group in Mexico
- It is currently brought as novel food to the European market by JatroSolutions GmbH
What we offer
- A new, versatile, delicious and nutritious product for the European market
- Technical guidance from a team of experts
- Elite seeds for growing Chuta®
- Partnerships and cooperation projects at farm and manufacturing level
- Further information for growers, producers and investors can be found here
- If you have any further questions on Chuta® nuts, please send us an e-mail to email@example.com